Application forms will be issued in every January month, during the school working hours.
Information regarding the last date for submission of the completed application forms will be stated in the forms. However, the same can be rechecked with the school administration department at the time of collecting application.
Eligibility for Admission
The school considers certain age limits as an eligibility criterion for admissions to Kindergarten (from Pre-KG to U.K.G).
The parent seeking admission to Pre-K.G. for their child must ensure that the child has completed 2 years of age by the month January of the admission year. Similarly, the child must have completed 3 and 4 years for classes L.K.G. & U.K.G. respectively.
In addition, to be eligible for admission into Kindergarten, the child must be presented for an interaction along with both the parents, on a specified date.
For STD I to XII
Students applying for classes between I to XII must meet the subsequent age criterion and additionally qualify in an academic aptitude test to satisfy the norms as specified by the school management. Please note that admissions to these classes are subject to availability of seats.
Application and Prospectus
Application form and prospectus can be obtained from the school office during working hours. It is important to note, that obtaining the application form does not guarantee admission.
Submission of application forms
The application forms should be duly filled and submitted along with the following documents at the time of Registration & Provisional Admission:
- Original and photocopy of the Birth Certiﬁcate
- Original and photocopy of the Community Certificate
- Transfer Certiﬁcate from previous school (in applicable cases) duly attested
- Passport size Photographs (2)
- Overseas Students, Non-Resident Indians and Indians holding passport should submit a photocopy of the passport for veriﬁcation.
- Medical Reports & declarations (if any).
- Admission to NPS is open to all categories of students – Indians and Non- Resident Indian, irrespective of Caste, Creed, Colour or Religion.
- Parents / Guardians seeking admission for their ward(s) can write or contact NPS to know about the school and for Application and Prospectus
- Students from English Medium Schools with good performance and inclination to study well with the teaching and guidance of qualiﬁed and competent faculty of NPS are eligible to apply.
- Students will be selected on the basis of their capabilities besides the General and Speciﬁc Criteria. The Merit List of candidates provisionally selected for admission will be displayed on the notice board. Parents should conﬁrm the acceptance within the stipulated date, remit the fee and submit other duly completed Declaration Forms & necessary documents
Conditions for withdrawal
Students once admitted will remain at School for the entire course of study. However, due to unavoidable circumstances should they wish to withdraw, parents are requested to contact the Principal for the same.
For any further details and inquiries with reference to the admission, please contact the school administration office during the school working hours.
Age & Eligibility
Candidates seeking admission to L.K.G. (Lower Kinder garten) should have completed three years & six months on or before 31st March in the current year (as per CBSE norms). The age for admission to other classes shall be reckoned accordingly. However, relaxation in age is permitted up to six months.
Common dress code should be followed. The details of the same will be given to the student after the admission stands conﬁrmed.